High Intensity LED Lamp: DELOLUX 80
DELOLUX 80 Key Features
- Faster curing (shorter cycle times)
- Flexible tube lengths up to 4 metres available
- Maximum intensity of 85,500 mW/cm²
- Instantaneous on / off function
- Long operation life of > 20,000 hours
- Available in 365nm, 400nm or 460nm options
The LED spot curing lamp DELOLUX 80 is a perfect fit for applications with industrial adhesives. This unique LED spotlight system enables fast curing of regular light- and UV-cured adhesives. What is unique about this LED spot lamp system is that the light intensity is both consistent and at full power – immediately after turning it on.
The LED’s in the DELOLUX 80 are cooled by a specially developed liquid cooling system called ColdguideTM, a closed-loop system that is continuously monitored. This new technology gives a substantially longer lifetime and much higher light intensity than is possible with air-cooled LED modules.