Bonding Wire and Ribbon by Coining
Coining, an Ametek company, is a world-class manufacturer of high-purity bonding materials that include gold, aluminium & copper wires & ribbons. These are extensively used in the manufacturing of semiconductor and microelectronic devices as the electrical interconnect either between a chip and substrate, between two chips, or between two substrates.
- Gold bonding wire, up to 99.99% purity, diameters from 12.5µm (0.0005″) to 125µm (0.005″)
- Gold ribbon, as thin as 6µm (0.00025″), with widths up to 625µm (0.025″)
- Fine 1% silicon aluminium bonding wire, from 18µm (0.0007″) to 75µm (0.003″)
- Aluminium bonding wire, up to 99.999% purity, diameters from 125µm (0.005″) to 500µm (0.020″)
- Aluminium ribbon, from 750µm x 75µm (0.030″ x 0.003″) to 2mm x 300µm (0.080″ x 0.012″)
- Other materials include silver, nickel and copper bonding wires and ribbons
All materials used by Coining are of the highest quality, refined and alloyed to produce the properties demanded of finished wire and ribbon products.
Gold Bonding Wire
Coining manufactures Au bonding wires for low to high volume requirements with standards that are unsurpassed in the industry.
Gold Bonding Ribbon
Coining produces ribbons of pure gold and base metals for microwave and other applications.
Fine Si/Al Bonding Wire
Special controls are used in the manufacture of Coining 1% silicon-aluminium wire to assure uniform high quality bonds.
Large Diameter Aluminium Bonding Wire
Heavy / large aluminium bonding wire for microelectronics.
Aluminium Bonding Ribbon
Coining produces ribbons of aluminium and base metals for power and other applications.
Copper Bonding Wire
One of the preferred materials for wire bonding interconnects in many semiconductor and microelectronic applications.
See the full Coining product range.
Wire Bond Capillary
Manual Wire Bonders
Automatic Wire Bonders
Bond and Materials Test Equipment
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Wire Bonding, Ribbon Bonding, Die Bonding, Material Interconnect, Heat Dissipation, Thermal Interface, Package Construction & Sealing, Attaching, Soldering etc.
Semiconductor Production, Military & Aerospace, Telecommunications, Medical Electronics, Photonics Components, Microwave Electronics, Microelectronics, Power Semiconductor Assembly, Semiconductor Back-end Assembly, PCB Assembly Industries, Universities, Passive Component Manufacturing, Medical Devices
Available from Inseto in the United Kingdom, Ireland & Nordic Region