Glass and Fused Silica Wafers
Glass and Fused Silica Wafers Key Features
- Alumino Silicate Glass, Borosilicate & Fused Silica Wafers
- Fused Quartz wafers, JGS2 and single crystal Quartz Wafers
- Available in 2″ to 200mm Diameters or Rectangular Sizes
- Double Side Polished, Thickness ≥200 µm
- Custom Coatings, Processing and Dicing
- Supply and Shipment Worldwide from Stock
Inseto supplies and stocks an extensive range of glass and fused silica wafers including Borosilicate glass, alumino silicate glass etc. We offer additional polymer coatings, plus a full dicing service on these glass wafers also with no minimum order quantity and a rapid turnaround on delivery.
- Glass and fused silica wafers from 2” to 200mm dia from stock
- Polished to 20/10 MIL standard for the smoothest surfaces
- Edge rounded for safe secure handling
- Pre-cleaned wafers available
- No minimum order quantities
- Wafer dicing available to any die size
Please do not hesitate to contact our support team for application and technical advice, if you need assistance specifying your glass wafers for research or production requirements.
Our glass wafers can be ordered directly with Inseto, or purchased via our online store. The webstore also includes a list of our current inventory, which is available for rapid shipment worldwide and glass wafer prices that registered users access.
Product range overview
Further information on our Glass Wafers:
Our in house expertise is available for you to use to define the process and materials that you need; let us know what you are working on and we are available to help you specify the correct materials.
- Diameters: 2″ (50.8 mm), 3″ (76.2 mm), 100, 125, 150 and 200 mm
- Also available in Square formats
- Materials: Borofloat, Fused Silica and Quartz, JGS2, Single Xtal Quartz
- Other materials include: BK7, Eagle XG, Soda Lime and B270
- Thickness: ≥200 µm
- Surface Finish: Single or Double Side Polished
- Surface Quality (S/D): From 20/10 to 80/50
- Surface Roughness: Ra 6-12 Å
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Imprint Applications, Medical Devices, Microfluidics, MEMS Devices, Sensors, Renewable, Energy Harvesting etc.
Semiconductor & Related Research and Manufacturing, Coating Development, Adhesion Testing etc.
Available Worldwide from Inseto