Low-Medium Volume Flexible Die Attach: Amadyne CAT
Amadyne Cat Key Features
- Flexible automatic die bonder equipment
- Suitable for automatic die sorting
- For epoxy, flip chip, eutectic solder die attach etc.
- Pickup from wafer, waffle/gel pack, tape feeder etc.
- Epoxy dispense or stamp pin transfer
- Automatic tool change (10 tool holders)
- Freely configured working area: 300x400mm
- Batch configuration, manual load/unload
The CAT from Amadyne is a standalone die attach system for the automatic assembly of microelectronic and related devices. Featuring short setup and changeover times, the CAT is a versatile system perfect for low through medium volume assembly operations.
Including the latest mineral molded casting technology for rigidity, precision liner axis for X-Y positioning, advanced image processing algorithms for component alignment, the system has been developed for the most demanding die bond applications.
The intuitive software simplifies programming and operation, whilst the open architecture allows simple integration of customer specific requirements.
Other attributes and options include a 300x400mm working area, automatic tool changeover, dispenser, stamping, eutectic station, chip eject, tape feeders, upward looking vision and inspection options etc.
The CAT is capable of assembling the widest range of devices, including Single-Chip, Multi-Chip, COB, Flip Chip, Chip on Chip etc. Die can be handled in all commonly available presentation forms i.e. Wafer, Waffle Pak, GEL PAK and Tape Feeder etc.
The system features include:
- Flexible system for die attach & assembly operations
- Linux operating system with graphical user interface
- Large multi-function work-area 300x400mm
- Pick up from wafer
- Pick up from tape & reel, waffle pack, gel pack etc.
- Die flip chip option
- Dispensing, epoxy writing or epoxy transfer
- Integrated vision with upward and downward camera options
- Manual operator driven or fully automatic assembly modes
- Post place inspection
- Remote maintenance system
- Tracking of production data
- Easy integration of customer specific processes
Die Attach Tools
Die Attach Adhesives
Solder Preforms & Ribbon
Vacuum Reflow Ovens
Die Shear and Materials Test
Knowledge Base Articles
Adhesives for Die Attach (IKB071)
Die Attach Process: Guidance and Setup (IKB-072)
Understanding Shear Test: Ball Bond and Die Shear (IKB-018)
Solder Die Attach For High Power Applications (IKB-016)
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Die Bonding, Die Attach of Microelectronic Components, Hybrid Assembly, Chip-on-Board Assemblies, Multi-Chip-Modules, Semiconductor Die Bond, Microsystems Assembly, RF & Microwave Assembly, Power Module Assembly, Component Pick & Place, Die Sort, Test Integration, Laser Bar Sorting, Stacking and Un-Stacking.
Automotive, Aerospace, Military, Telecommunications, Medical Electronics, Fiber Optics / Photonic Assembly, Microwave Electronics, Microelectronics, Power Semiconductor Assembly, Research and Development, Semiconductor Back-end Assembly, PCB Assembly Industries, Universities
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark