Micro Materials Test Equipment: Prospector
Prospector Key Features
- True multi-function Micro Materials Test Equipment platform
- Electrical, Acoustic, Mechanical, Thermal and Optical Test Integration
- Scratch, Bend & Twist, Creep, Bend, Crush, Push, Shear, Pull Test etc.
- Plug & play testing capability – Quick changeover in seconds
- Incorporate external instruments and analogue signals in real time
- Dynamically heat samples during mechanical testing from -50°C to 155°C
- Cylindrical-multi-axis force testing; controlled force or displacement in X, Y & Z
- Acoustic measurement options for hard to resolve material failure modes
- Integrated optics for high magnification image / video capture of test samples
Nordson DAGE Prospector overview
The Dage Prospector is the most advanced micro materials test equipment on the market; allowing users to perform all their mechanical tests on one platform, with a full complement of interchangeable test modules providing the capability to perform any mechanical test on a new sample immediately.
Micro Materials Testing
The Prospector from Dage supports a variety of Micro (>100um) materials applications helping you define the correct failure modes and define your quality requirements. Typical applications include:
- Composites, Plastic and Fibres
- Coatings & Thin Films
- Flexible Electronics
- Micro Electronics
- 5G PCB Boards & Components
- Materials Testing
One Machine, Every Test
Multiple tests can be performed by simply changing to a new test module. You can complete multiple tests in minutes, without needing to move or reposition your device. And with the Prospector’s customisable XY table, work-holders and fixtures can be added to the system easily providing even greater sample selection from the standard Prospector platform.
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Automated Semiconductor Defect Analysis & Process Characterisation, Wire Bond Pull Testing, Validation Of Process & Machine Setup, In Process Quality Control, Wire Bond Strength Analysis, Bond Shear Strength Checks, Bump Test, Cold-Pull Testing etc.
Semiconductor, Automotive, Aerospace, Military, Telecommunications, Medical Electronics, Fibre Optics / Photonic Assembly, Microwave Electronics, Microelectronics, Power Semiconductor Assembly, Semiconductor Back-end Assembly, PCB Assembly Industries, Universities, Medical Devices
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark