Dual Spindle Semiautomatic Dicing Series 7900Duo
7900 Key Features
- Advanced dual spindle wafer dicing system
- Models for up to 200x200mm or 250x250mm devices
- Quick allignment function for broken or partial wafers
- Low vibration spindles enable superb cut quality
- Small footprint & low cost of ownership
The 7900 Series – Taking your productivity to the edge.
As part of the growing market to dice small discrete devices and the on-going demand to lower the cost of production per unit, ADT has responded with a dual spindle system model 7900 Duo that double the productivity while maintaining the same current production floor space.
The 7900 Duo system provides a perfect solution for applications that require a long cut cycle time such as image sensors and saw devices.
Further to the automatic vision and easy Graphic User Interface (GUI), ADT is offering a unique feature for processing and programming of broken wafers.
7900 Series Advantages:
- Two facing spindles enable simultaneous dicing
- Low vibration platform
- Fast automatic alignment and cut positioning increase throughput
- Small footprint reduces cost of ownership
- Automatic Kerf inspection increase yield
- Automatic Y offset correction ensures maximum precision
- Tape surface detection ensures consistent cut quality
- Touch screen user interface
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
LED wafer dicing, Dicing Semiconductor Wafers, Cutting Hard Materials, Cutting Precision Metal Parts, Dicing Thin Film Substrates, Cutting Ferrites, Scribbing & Dicing Ceramic Components, Cutting Glass & Glass Filters, Dicing MEMS, Package Separation etc., PCB Dicing, Passive Component and Green Ceramic Dicing.
LED, Laser, Diode, Semiconductor Production, University Research, Military & Aerospace, Telecommunications, Medical Electronics, Fibre Optics and Photonics, Microwave Electronics, Microelectronics, Power Semiconductor Assembly, Semiconductor Back-end Assembly, PCB Assembly Industries.
Available from Inseto in the United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia