MA100/150e Gen2 Automatic Mask Aligner
MA100/150e Gen2 Key Features
- High Volume Automated Mask Aligner
- Optimised for up to 100 (4″) or 150mm (6″) wafers
- Simultaneous handling of 3 wafers allows > 145 wafer per hour
- Alignment functions for scribed, transparent or textured wafers
- SUSS Diffraction Reducing Optics for optimal print resolution
- Non-contact Pre-Align & Flat Finders
- Process Single Wafers or Wafers on Carrier Substrates
The SUSS Microtec MA100/150e Gen2 was developed to support various high volume market segments, such as HB-LEDs, Compound Semiconductors, Power Devices and RF-MEMS.
The system is optimised for wafers up to 150mm in diameter and offers exceptional process scalability with an industry leading throughput of 145 wafers per hour; including alignment and exposure times.
Alignment accuracy of < ± 0.7um is readily achievable with the SUSS Microtec Direct-Align function, while the optional BSA can achieve < ±1.5um.
For scribe line applications, SUSS Microtec have a sophisticated “Line Alignment” function for precise alignment of pre-scribed glass wafers to the photo mask, without need of traditional wafer targets.
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
UV Lithography, Wafer Bond Alignment, Wafer Bonding
Wafer level chip-scale packaging, flip chip packaging, bumping, MEMS, LED, power devices, optical components and compound substrates and other semiconductor related device R&D applications
SÜSS MicroTec Website
United Kingdom and Ireland