MA200 Gen3 Automatic Mask Aligner
MA200 Gen3 Key Features
- Compact, space saving design
- Process Flexibility for multiple applications
- Expose Wafers from 50 to 200mm dia. & 200x200mm Substrates
- Contact Modes: Proximity, Soft, Hard, Vacuum
- Thin Wafer, Warped Wafer and Edge Handling solutions
- Optimal resolution utilising SUSS Diffraction Reducing Micro Optics
- ThermAlign Chuck System enhances process capabilities
- Automatic mask management system stores up to 20 photomasks
- Options: Flow box, Angular Sidewall Exposure, SECS-II/GEM etc.
SUSS Microtec’s MA200 Gen3 offers an intelligent lithography solution for high volume printing applications. Its compact, space saving design is ideal for production environments on up to 200mm wafers or 200x200mm substrates.
An extensive range of alignment options, flexible optics and special add-ons, make it an all-purpose tool for multiple handling and processing needs; all built upon SUSS Microtec’s expertise from the last 60 years of Mask Aligner development.
The MA200 Gen3 is used in a wide variety of production environments for the fabrication of MEMS devices, particularly with thick film resists and for wafer level packaging such as those required for HB LED manufacture.
Alignment accuracy is ± 1um @ 3ơ for both Top Side and Back Side Alignments; however < ± 0.5um @ 3ơ is readily achievable for SUSS Microtec’s novel Direct-Align function.
Designed with to be as intuitive as possible, the adjustable ergonomic interface, continuous run cassette load-port and direct view on exposure stage, make working under high load as comfortable as possible.
SUSS Microtec’s experienced engineering teams will analyse customer requirements and transform these into technical solutions on the MA200 Gen3 to provide a fully automated, stable, modular, high throughput system capable of future expansion and upgrades to meet whatever customer requirements arise in the future.
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
UV Lithography, Wafer Bond Alignment, Wafer Bonding
Wafer level chip-scale packaging, flip chip packaging, bumping, MEMS, LED, power devices, optical components and compound substrates and other semiconductor related device R&D applications
SÜSS MicroTec Website
United Kingdom and Ireland