High Force Die Bonder: Tresky T-300x-PRO-HF
Tresky T-300x-PRO-HF Key Features
- Pneumatically operated high bond force module up to 50 kg
- Ideal for Sintered Silver Film Die Attach
- Integrated Force sensor
- Bond force adjustable from 20 g – 50 kg
- Option on 3000-PRO & 3002-PRO Tresky Die Bonders
The Tresky High Force (HF) module can be installed on the PRO series of die bonder equipment for attaching semiconductor chips, where higher bond forces are required. For example: sintered silver die attach, bonding die attach film, thermo-compression au-au flip chip bonding and anisotropic adhesive processes etc.
The systems incorporate semiautomatic process capabilities with precise placement and Z axis control, models include:
- T-3000-PRO-HF (High Force) Semiautomatic Die Bonder is an operator controlled machine for component pickup from waffle or GEL pack.
- T-3002-PRO-HF (High Force) Semiautomatic Die Bonder, includes the additional capability to pickup die from up to 200mm (8″) wafers.
The sophisticated design of the HF-module in combination with the TRESKY True Vertical Technology, ensures an absolute co-planarity between chip and substrate at any height and force during bonding process. The automated Z-Drive with bond force control enables a high repeatability of bond parameters.
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Sintered Silver Die Attach for Power Modules, Microelectronic Devices, Chip-on-Board Assemblies, Multi-Chip-Modules, Semiconductor Components, Development, Bio Medical Assembly, MEMS Device Interconnect, Chip-on-Board Assemblies, Multi-Chip-Modules, Semiconductor Components, Development, RFID, MOEMS, VCSEL, Eutectic Die Attach, Adhesive Die Bonding
Semiconductor, Automotive, Aerospace, Military, Telecommunications, Medical Electronics, Photonic Assembly, Microwave Electronics, Microelectronics, Power Semiconductor Assembly, Semiconductor Back-end Assembly, PCB Assembly Industries, Universities, Medical Devices
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark