Tresky T-3000-PRO Semiautomatic Die Bonder
Tresky T-3000-PRO Key Features
- Semiautomatic Die Bonder for precision assembly
- Automated Z-Drive with bond force control
- Touch-PC control software for ease of setup and operation
- For epoxy, eutectic-solder, flip chip & sinter die attach processes etc.
- Precision die to die and die on die placement capability
- Integrated time pressure dispenser, optional stamping unit
- True Vertical Technology™, ensures die parallelism during bonding
- Simple to use with excellent ergonomics & high build quality
- Modular system covers virtually all die pick-place applications
The T-3000-PRO semiautomatic die bonder is a high precision, operator controlled machine for picking and placing bare semiconductor and related devices from waffle packs or GEL paks, passive components and other devices used in microelectronic and related assemblies.
The PRO equipped systems incorporate a motorised Z axis, providing active force measurement on every pickup and placement removing operator induced variation, which is ideal for the bonding of delicate devices and for providing precise control of bondline thickness.
The equipment features superior ergonomic design, high-accuracy and a large 220 x 220mm assembly area with 95mm of Z travel, making it ideal for R&D through low volume production or custom assembly requirements.
- Semiautomatic Die Bonding of Microelectronic Devices
- Conductive & Non Conductive Epoxy Die Attach
- Eutectic Soldering of Devices
- Flip Chip Bonding
- Thermo-compression & Ultrasonic Bonding
- Epoxy Dispense or Stamping
- Laser Bar Stacking and Unstacking
- PCB Chip-on-Board Assembly etc.
- Die Sorting to Waffle or Gel Pak
All models feature Treskys’ True Vertical Technology™, which guarantees parallelism between chip and substrate at any bond height, plus integrated time/pressure dispensers.
The modular T-3000-PRO semiautomatic die bonder also includes an extensive range of options, comprising: Beam splitters for Flip-chip applications, Eutectic Scrub & Gas Heating for Eutectic Die Attach, Solder / Epoxy Dispenser, Epoxy Stamping, Pickup Tool Heating, Ultrasonic Bond Heads, Secondary Preform Spindle, Flip Chip Station, Waffle & Gel Pak Tooling, Substrate Holders, Static and Dynamic Heating Plates and alignment / inspection options.
Die Attach Tools
Die Attach Adhesives
Solder Preforms & Ribbon
Vacuum Reflow Ovens
Die Shear and Materials Test
Knowledge Base Articles
Adhesives for Die Attach (IKB071)
Die Attach Process: Guidance and Setup (IKB-072)
Understanding Shear Test: Ball Bond and Die Shear (IKB-018)
Solder Die Attach For High Power Applications (IKB-016)
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Microelectronic Devices, Chip-on-Board Assemblies, Multi-Chip-Modules, Semiconductor Components, Development, Bio Medical Assembly, MEMS Device Interconnect, Chip-on-Board Assemblies, Multi-Chip-Modules, Semiconductor Components, Development, RFID, MOEMS, VCSEL, Eutectic Die Attach, Adhesive Die Bonding
Semiconductor, Automotive, Aerospace, Military, Telecommunications, Medical Electronics, Photonic Assembly, Microwave Electronics, Microelectronics, Power Semiconductor Assembly, Semiconductor Back-end Assembly, PCB Assembly Industries, Universities, Medical Devices
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark