Tresky T-3002-M Series Manual Die Bonding Systems
Tresky T-3002-M Key Features
- Manual Die Bonder with pickup from up to 200mm sawn/scribed wafer
- For epoxy, eutectic-solder, flip chip & sinter die attach processes etc.
- Precision die to die and die on die placement capability
- Integrated time pressure dispenser, optional stamping unit
- True Vertical Technology™, guarantees parallelism during bonding
- Simple to use with excellent ergonomics & high build quality
- Modular system covers virtually all die pick-place applications
The T-3002-M Manual Die Bonder is a high precision, operator controlled machine for picking and placing bare semiconductor devices from up to 200mm (8″) wafer or 2/4″ waffle packs or GEL paks, passive components and other devices used in Microelectronic and related assemblies.
The equipment features superior ergonomic design, high-accuracy and a large 220 x 220mm assembly area with 95mm of Z travel, making it ideal for R&D through low volume production or custom assembly requirements.
- Assembly of Hybrid Microelectronic Devices
- Conductive & Non Conductive Epoxy Die Attach
- Eutectic Soldering of Devices
- Flip Chip Bonding
- Thermo-compression & Ultrasonic Bonding
- Epoxy Dispense or Stamping
- Laser Bar Stacking
- PCB Chip-on-Board etc.
- Die Sorting to Waffle or Gel Pak
All models feature Treskys’ True Vertical Technology™, which guarantees parallelism between chip and substrate at any bond height, plus integrated time/pressure dispensers.
The modular T-3002 system also includes an extensive range of options, comprising: Beam splitters for Flip-chip applications, Eutectic Scrub & Gas Heating for Eutectic Die Attach, Solder / Epoxy Dispenser, Epoxy Stamping, Pickup Tool Heating, Ultrasonic Bond Heads, Secondary Preform Spindle, Flip Chip Station, Waffle & Gel Pak Tooling, Substrate Holders, Static and Dynamic Heating Plates and alignment / inspection options.
Die Attach Tools
Die Attach Adhesives
Solder Preforms & Ribbon
Vacuum Reflow Ovens
Die Shear and Materials Test
Knowledge Base Articles
Adhesives for Die Attach (IKB071)
Die Attach Process: Guidance and Setup (IKB-072)
Understanding Shear Test: Ball Bond and Die Shear (IKB-018)
Solder Die Attach For High Power Applications (IKB-016)
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Microelectronic Devices, Chip-on-Board Assemblies, Multi-Chip-Modules, Semiconductor Components, Development, Bio Medical Assembly, MEMS Device Interconnect, Chip-on-Board Assemblies, Multi-Chip-Modules, Semiconductor Components, Development, RFID, MOEMS, VCSEL, Eutectic Die Attach, Adhesive Die Bonding
Semiconductor, Automotive, Aerospace, Military, Telecommunications, Medical Electronics, Photonic Assembly, Microwave Electronics, Microelectronics, Power Semiconductor Assembly, Semiconductor Back-end Assembly, PCB Assembly Industries, Universities, Medical Devices
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark