Tresky T-3002-PRO Semiautomatic Die Attach and Die Sorter
Tresky T-3002-PRO Key Features
- Semiautomatic Die Attach and Die Sorter
- Pickup die from up to 200mm wafer
- Suitable for all kind of Si, GaAs and InP dies down to 30µm thickness
- Automated Z-Drive with bond force control
- Touch-PC control software for ease of setup and operation
- For: Epoxy, eutectic, solder, flip chip & sinter die bonding processes etc.
- Precision die to die and die on die placement capability
- Integrated time pressure dispenser, optional stamping unit
- Simple to use with excellent ergonomics & high build quality
- Modular system covers virtually all die pick-place applications
The T-3002-PRO is a high precision, operator controlled semiautomatic die attach and die sorter machine for picking and placing bare semiconductor devices from up to 200mm (8″) wafer or 2/4″ waffle packs or GEL paks, passive components and other devices used in microelectronic and related assemblies.
The PRO equipped systems incorporate a motorised Z axis, providing active force measurement on every pickup and placement removing operator induced variation, which is ideal for the bonding of delicate devices and for providing precise control of bondline thickness.
The equipment features superior ergonomic design, high-accuracy and a large 220 x 220mm assembly area with 95mm of Z travel, making it ideal for R&D through low volume production or custom assembly requirements.
- Assembly of Hybrid Microelectronic Devices
- Conductive & Non Conductive Epoxy Die Attach
- Eutectic Soldering of Devices
- Flip Chip Bonding
- Thermo-compression & Ultrasonic Bonding
- Epoxy Die Attach with Adhesive Dispense or Stamping
- Laser Bar Stacking and Unstacking
- PCB Chip-on-Board Assembly etc.
- Die Sorting to Waffle or Gel Pak
All models feature Treskys’ True Vertical Technology™, which guarantees parallelism between chip and substrate at any bond height, plus integrated time/pressure dispensers.
The modular T-3002-PRO Die Attach and Die Sort system also includes an extensive range of options, comprising: Beam splitters for Flip-chip applications, Eutectic Scrub & Gas Heating for Eutectic Die Attach, Solder / Epoxy Dispenser, Epoxy Stamping, Pickup Tool Heating, Ultrasonic Bond Heads, Secondary Preform Spindle, Flip Chip Station, Waffle & Gel Pak Tooling, Substrate Holders, Static and Dynamic Heating Plates and alignment / inspection options.
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Die Sort, Semiconductor Die Bonding, Chip-on-Board Assemblies, Multi-Chip-Modules, Research and Development, Bio Medical Assembly, MEMS Device Interconnect, RFID, MOEMS, VCSEL, Eutectic Die Attach, Epoxy Die Attach etc.
Semiconductor, Automotive, Aerospace, Military, Telecommunications, Medical Electronics, Photonic Assembly, Microwave Electronics, Microelectronics, Power Semiconductor Assembly, Semiconductor Back-end Assembly, PCB Assembly Industries, Universities, Medical Devices
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark