Tresky T-5300 Semiautomatic Die Bonder
- Semiautomatic Die Bonder for precision assembly
- Automated Z-Drive with bond force control
- Touch-PC control software for ease of setup and operation
- For epoxy, eutectic-solder, flip chip & sinter die attach processes etc.
- Precision die to die and die on die placement capability
- Integrated time pressure dispenser, optional stamping unit
- True Vertical Technology™, ensures die parallelism during bonding
- Simple to use with excellent ergonomics & high build quality
- Modular system covers virtually all die pick-place applications
- Pickup from up to 200mm wafers (5300-W version)
- Integrated UV curing option
The T-5300 semiautomatic die bonder is a high precision, operator-controlled machine for picking and placing bare semiconductor and related devices from waffle packs or GEL paks, passive components and other devices used in microelectronic and related assemblies.
The T-5300 die attach systems incorporate a motorised Z axis, providing active force measurement on every pickup and placement removing operator induced variation, which is ideal for the bonding of delicate devices and for providing precise control of bond-line thickness. Due to the intuitive software, programming and operating the T-5300 is possible with only a few minutes’ training.
The equipment features superior ergonomic design, high-accuracy and a large 220 x 220mm assembly area with 120mm of Z travel, making it ideal for R&D through low volume production or custom assembly requirements.
For applications requiring die pickup from wafer, Tresky offer the T-5300-W version, capable of handling up to 200mm wafers.
- Semiautomatic Die Bonding of Microelectronic Devices
- Conductive & Non-Conductive Epoxy Die Attach
- Eutectic Soldering of Devices
- Flip Chip Bonding
- Thermo-compression & Ultrasonic Bonding
- Epoxy Dispense or Stamping
- Laser Bar Stacking and Un-stacking
- PCB Chip-on-Board Assembly etc.
- Die Sorting to Waffle or Gel Pak
All models feature Treskys’ True Vertical Technology™, which guarantees parallelism between chip and substrate at any bond height, plus integrated time/pressure dispensers.
The modular T-5300 semiautomatic die bonder also includes an extensive range of options, comprising: Beam splitters for Flip-chip applications and high accuracy placement, Eutectic Scrub & Gas Heating for Eutectic Die Attach, Solder / Epoxy Dispenser, Epoxy Stamping, Pickup Tool Heating, Ultrasonic Bond Heads, Secondary Preform Spindle, Flip Chip Station, Waffle & Gel Pak Tooling, Substrate Holders, Static and Dynamic Heating Plates and alignment / inspection options.
Die Attach Tools
Die Attach Adhesives
Solder Preforms & Ribbon
Vacuum Reflow Ovens
Die Shear and Materials Test
Knowledge Base Articles
Adhesives for Die Attach (IKB071)
Die Attach Process: Guidance and Setup (IKB-072)
Understanding Shear Test: Ball Bond and Die Shear (IKB-018)
Solder Die Attach For High Power Applications (IKB-016)
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Microelectronic Devices, Chip-on-Board Assemblies, Multi-Chip-Modules, Semiconductor Components, Development, Bio Medical Assembly, MEMS Device Interconnect, Chip-on-Board Assemblies, Multi-Chip-Modules, Semiconductor Components, Development, RFID, MOEMS, VCSEL, Eutectic Die Attach, Adhesive Die Bonding
Semiconductor, Automotive, Aerospace, Military, Telecommunications, Medical Electronics, Photonic Assembly, Microwave Electronics, Microelectronics, Power Semiconductor Assembly, Semiconductor Back-end Assembly, PCB Assembly Industries, Universities, Medical Devices
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark