iBond5000 Dual – Convertible Ball and Wedge Bonder
iBond5000D Key Features
- Ball bonding, bumping, coining, security bond, and Tab bond
- Ultrasonic Wedge-Wedge, Stitch & Ribbon bonding
- Bond with either Al/Si, Al, Au, Cu or Ag wire
- Deep access wire feed for wedge and ball bonding
- Quick and easy changeover between applications by operator
- Consistent tail length control with fine adjust
- Simple to use semiautomatic and manual operation modes
- Smart EFO unit with stop on missing ball function
- User friendly touch screen graphical user interface
- Comprehensive range of work holders and customised fixtures
- Large bondable area: 135 mm x 135 mm (5.3” x 5.3”)
The iBond5000Dual enables fine aluminium and gold wire wedge or ribbon bonding utilising a deep access wire feed system. For gold or copper ball bonding, the system features a Patented N-EFO to generate the ball bond, which is mounted on a unique swing arm assembly, providing simplified changeover between bonding modes, including:
- Ball, Bump & Wedge bonding gold wires: 17-70 microns dia.
- Wedge Bonding Aluminium Wires: 20-75 microns dia.
- Ball bonding copper wires: 17-50 microns dia.
- Ribbon Bonding: 25 x 250 micron gold ribbon.
An internal bonding profiles library, which includes a bonding wires database, further enhances the ease of use and caters for various applications.
Additional features include Ethernet connection for centralised management, the capability to save and load custom files, along with factory pre-configured profiles, for storing, cataloging, and re-using golden processes. A bonding profiles internal library, which includes a bonding wires database, further enhances the ease of use. The iBond5000 also has an abundance of advanced options for improved efficiency and expertise, while also lowering cost of ownership.
The model is ideal for process development, production, research and supplemental manufacturing support. It provides excellent yield and repeatability needed for high-end applications including: Optoelectronic Modules, Hybrids/MCMs, Microwave Products, Discrete Devices/Lasers, Chip-on-board, MEMS , Sensors ,Bio Medical and High Power Devices etc.
Bonding Wedges and Collets
Coining Bonding Wires
Bond and Materials Test Equipment
Automatic Wire Bonders
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Microelectronic Devices, Chip-on-Board Assemblies, Microwave Devices, Multi-Chip-Modules, Semiconductor Components, Development, Microelectronic Devices, Bio Medical Assembly, Nanoelectronics, MEMS Device Interconnect, Chip-on-Board Assemblies, Multi-Chip-Modules, Semiconductor Components, Development
Automotive, Aerospace, Military, Telecommunications, Medical Electronics, Photonics, Solar Cell, Nanoelectronics, Fiber Optics, Microwave Electronics, Microelectronics, Power Semiconductor Assembly, Semiconductor Back-end Assembly, PCB Assembly Industries, Universities
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark