Benchtop Plasma Cleaning System: PE-50
PE-50 Key Features
- Compact design
- PLC control system with recipe storage
- Two gas input lines
- Optional plasma etching 13.56MHz RF source
- For processing up to 100x150mm (4×6″) Samples
This PE-50 advanced Benchtop Plasma Cleaning System offers many features not found in competitive units, including: automatic program sequencing, recipe storage, continuously variable RF power supply and an aluminium process chamber etc.
The PE-50 plasma cleaner is used to remove organic and inorganic contamination, increase wettability, increase bond strength, and remove residue. The process is effective on a variety of materials used in an even greater variety of products. This model is made for smaller production facilities, research and development labs, testing facilities and universities.
As in all Plasma Etch cleaning systems, the PE-50 utilises a capacitive parallel plate design for the most effective plasma generation and is suitable for processing up to 100x150mm samples. In addition, an optional 13.56MHz source enables high speed processing or isotropic etching, using O2 or CF4 type gases etc.
PE-50 features include:
- Durable Welded Aluminium Vacuum Chamber
- Chamber Dimensions: 140Wx180Dx90Hmm (5.5″x7″x3.5″)
- Single 115Wx150Dmm (4.5″x6″) RF Powered Electrode
- 150W, 50KHz Continuously Variable Power Supply
- 2 Rotometer Gas Control 0-25cc/min
- Pirani Vacuum Gauge, 0-1Torr
- PLC Microprocessor Control System
- Keypad user interface with alphanumeric display
- Storage of one Process Recipe
- Automatic Process Sequencing
- 5 CFM Oxygen Service Vacuum Pump
- Console Dimensions: 350Wx365Dx450Hmm (14x14x18″)
- Approximate Shipping weight is 40Kg
- Electrical: 230/240VAC, 14A
- Dry Vacuum Pump
- 150W, 13.56MHz Generator & Automatic Matching Network
- Light Status Traffic Light Bar
- Mass Flow Meter
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
SEM / FIB Slide Cleaning and De-Contamination, Hydrophilic Surface Modification, Surface Cleaning, Surface Preparation, Removal of Hydrocarbons, Organic Materials, Oxides and Sulphides etc.
Research, Development, University, Academic, Medical, Plastic, Glass, Automotive, Aerospace, Military, Telecommunications, Electronics, Industrial, Photonics, Solar Cell, Nano Components, Fibre Optics, Microwave, Microelectronic, Semiconductor, Printed Circuit Board.
Plasma Etch Inc. Website
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark, Netherlands, France & Benelux