Low Cost Plasma Cleaner: PE-25
PE-25 Key Features
- 125mm diameter plasma chamber
- Robust design, ideal for R&D labs and Universities
- Continuously variable power setting
- Simple to program and operate
- Available for rental periods
The PE-25 is an entry-level, low-cost Plasma Cleaner, developed for processing up to 75x150mm samples in research-development labs, production facilities & universities.
The PE-25 is exceptionally user friendly and produces consistent results every time, featuring a robust aluminium chamber, RF powered electrode and automatic process sequence. All timed events (pump-down, plasma, gas stabilization and vent) can be easily programmed, with a one button operation initiating the sequence.
PE-25 features include:
- Durable Welded Round Aluminium Vacuum Chamber
- Chamber Dimensions: 200mm Deep x 125mm Diameter (8×5″)
- Single 90x180mm RF Powered Electrode (3.5×7″)
- 57mm of Chamber Height Clearance (2.5″)
- 150W, 50KHz Continuously Variable Power Supply
- Automatic Matching Network
- One Rotometer Gas Control: 0-25cc/min
- Thermocouple Vacuum Gauge: 0-1Torr
- PLC Microprocessor Control System
- Keypad user interface with alphanumeric display
- Storage of one Process Recipe
- Automatic Process Sequencing
- Console Dimensions: 355Wx370Dx455H mm (14×14.5×18″)
- Approximate Shipping weight is 25Kg
- Electrical: 230/240VAC, 14A
- 5 CFM 2-Stage Direct Drive Oil Vacuum Pump
- 100 watt, 13.56 MHz RF Generator with auto tuner
- 2nd Rotometer / Gas Inlet
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
SEM / FIB Slide Cleaning and De-Contamination, Hydrophilic Surface Modification, Surface Cleaning, Surface Preparation, Removal of Hydrocarbons, Organic Materials, Oxides and Sulphides etc.
Research, Development, University, Academic, Medical, Plastic, Glass, Automotive, Aerospace, Military, Telecommunications, Electronics, Industrial, Photonics, Solar Cell, Nano Components, Fiber Optics, Microwave, Microelectronic, Semiconductor, Printed Circuit Board etc.
Plasma Etch Inc. Website
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark, Netherlands, France & Benelux