Plasma Asher / Plasma Cleaner: PE-75
PE-75 Key Features
- Large Chamber, Suitable for 200mm Wafers
- Robust design, ideal for R&D labs and Universities
- Continuously variable power setting
- Simple to program and operate
- PC Control option for automated processing
- Suitable for Ashing or Cleaning Applications
The PE-75 Plasma Asher / Plasma Cleaner is our largest entry level plasma treatment system, including all the features of the PE-50-XL, but with a larger circular aluminium vacuum chamber that is 250mm (10″) in diameter and 270mm (10.75″) deep with a direct powered RF electrode for processing up to 200mm (8″) parts.
When fitted with a high power RF source (13.56 MHz), the PE-75 is a popular choice for use as a plasma asher. Although all of our systems are versatile and can perform many tasks without changing configuration settings, the PE-75 is the best value in the industry for plasma ashing; the process of removing photoresist from an etched wafer. When fitted with a lower power RF source (400W 50KHz), the system also excels at plasma cleaning and surface modification applications.
PE-75 features include:
- Durable Welded Round Aluminium Vacuum Chamber
- Chamber Dimensions: 250mm Dia x 270mm Deep
- Single 225mm Wide x 250mm Deep Electrode
- 140mm Chamber Height Clearance
- 400W, 50 KHz Continuously Variable RF Supply
- Optional high power 13.56MHz Supply
- 2 Rotometer Gas Control 0-25cc/min
- Thermocouple Vacuum Gauge, 0-1Torr
- PLC Microprocessor Control System
- Keypad user interface with alphanumeric display
- Storage of one Process Recipe
- Automatic Process Sequencing
- 5 CFM Oxygen Service Vacuum Pump
- Pump footprint 175x400mm (7” x 16”)
- Console Dimensions: 455x480x610mm (18x19x24″)
- Electrical: 230/240VAC, 14A
- Available in Venus configuration with PC Control
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Ashing of Semiconductor Photoresist, Stripping Polyimide, Etching Wafers, Cleaning and De-Contamination, Hydrophilic Surface Modification etc.
Research, Development, Universities, Academic, Medical Devices, MEMS, Photonics, Photovoltaic, Semiconductor, Printed Electronics etc.
Plasma Etch Inc. Website
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark, Netherlands, France & Benelux