Reel-to-Reel Plasma Etcher: PE-2000R
PE-2000R Key Features
- Roll-to-Roll plasma treatment system
- For continuous processing of flexible substrates
- Process widths of 50 to 600 mm with spindle diameters of 250 mm
- Actively controlled tension system
- Vertical Planar 4 Level electrodes for even plasma treatment
- Total process area will allow 1 meter per minute feed rate
Plasma Etch manufacture inline and reel-to-reel cleaning & etching systems where high volume continuous processing is required.
The PE-2000R Roll to Roll plasma system is specially fitted with a continuous feed drive and take up system to accommodate continuous flexible substrates and roll/reel mounted materials, accepting web widths of 2″ to 24″ with spindle diameters of 10″.
Tension control is accomplished by a pivoting arm 3 inches in diameter in contact with the web in the process chamber coupled to a counterweight system outside the chamber isolated by a magnetic fluid feed-through. It is actively controlled by the subsystem transport control.
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Cleaning Surfaces, Surface Pre-Treatment, Sterilisation, Hydrocarbon Contaminant Cleaning, PCB Etch Back, De smear, Teflon Activation, Inner Layer Preparation, Resist Stripping.
Printed Electronics, Medical Devices, Flex Circuit, Solar etc.
Plasma Etch Inc. Website
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark, Netherlands, France & Benelux