RV-129 Precision Diamond Scriber
- Accurately scribe up to 200mm Diameter Substrates / Wafers up to 10mm thick
- Adjustable scribe angle, length, height and pressure
- Precision scribe alignment via monocular scope and X-axis micrometer
- Rotating chuck with four 90 degree mechanical stops
- Scribe a wide range of materials: Silicon, GaAs, InP, Silica, Glass etc.
The precision RV-129 Scriber from ATV Technologie is a bench mounted system, which provides accurate scribing / cutting of devices, including wafers (Si, GaAs, InP etc.), ceramics, thin film & PV materials, thick film substrates, glass or silicon components etc.
All essential operating parameters, including the angle of the scribing tool, scribing force, touchdown point and the lift up point of the tool are precisely adjustable to ensure optimal flexibility and repeat-ability of results.
The scriber incorporates a rotating X -Y table with universal vacuum chuck for any size wafers up to 8” diameter or square devices up to 8″ x 8″. A 50 X magnification Microscope with cross hair and coaxial illumination allow precise alignment of the scribe tool.
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Cutting, Scribing of: Wafers, Thin Film Devices, PV Materials, Thick Film Components, Glass and Ceramic Substrates etc.
Universities, Research Development, Production, Semiconductor, Medical, Photonics, Solar Cell, Photo Voltaic, RF & Microwave Electronics, Microelectronics etc.
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark