SRO-714 / SRO-716 Vacuum Solder Reflow Batch Ovens
SRO-714 / SRO-716 Key Features
- Small Footprint, Freestanding Vacuum Reflow Oven
- Touch TCs with Quick Swap Hotplates
- Maximum Temperature 450°C, (optional 700°C)
- Temperature ramp-up rate 3.5K/sec
- Up to 100 process steps per profile recipe
- Automatic Chamber Opening / Closing
- Optional Top Heating
- Heated Area up to 314 x 314 mm (716)
- Oxygen < 1 ppm
- Optional High-Pressure Atmosphere: up to 3 bar (abs)
- Formic Acid, H2 or Solder Paste Activation
The ATV SRO-71X series standalone IR vacuum reflow ovens are the benchmark for R&D, low volume pilot line and medium volume batch production. Both the 714 and 716 produce high quality results with outstanding process stability and repeatability.
The system is fully capable of working with any customer soldering requirements including: flux-less soldering, eutectic die attach, gold tin soldering, void-free soldering, hermetic lid sealing, formic acid processing and flip chip soldering.
The oven is a small footprint standalone unit, only 760 mm wide x 1200 mm deep.
Reflow profiles are created simply using ATV’s WIN-ATV software, which allows the user to program up to 100 process steps to create the ideal profile.
Products are then reflowed via IR lamps in the polished stainless steel cold-walled reflow chamber, in a controlled environment, resulting in excellent void free solder joints.
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Wet Oxidation, Dry Oxidation, P Type Diffusion, N Type Diffusion, Annealing, Polyimide Curing, Vacuum Baking, Thick Film Firing, Glass Paste Firing
Universities, Research Development, Semiconductor Production, Medical, Photonics, LTCC, Solar Cell, Photo Voltaic, Compound Fabrication etc.
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark