Wafer Furnaces by ATV Technologie
ATV’s PEO range of multipurpose, energy efficient, fast ramping furnaces are designed for semiconductor and related device processing, from R&D through low and medium volume production.
The “hot wall” systems are space saving in their design, incorporating Kanthal® heaters and a removable quartz process chamber, making them ideal for multi-processes including: Oxidation, Annealing, Polyimide Curing, LPCVD, Diffusion, Wet/Dry Thermal SiO2, Epitaxy, HCI-cleaning, Sintering, Reflow etc. The furnaces are available in various models including bench-top versions for 4″ and 8″ wafers/devices and stand-alone versions for 8 & 12″ wafers/devices, in addition to hazardous processes in the PEO-604.
- Low energy/gas consumption during stand by process mode
- Loading at room temperature
- Flexible control software with up to 100 steps per program
- Max. 1100°C continuous wafer/substrate temperature
- Excellent low temperature capability
- Ultimate vacuum ~ 5 x 10-6 mbar
- Space saving design
- Fastest ramping: within 15 minutes up to 1,000°C – less 60 minutes to < 100 °C
- Semiconductor grade quartz glass process chamber
- Multipurpose with inter-changeable quartz glass In-liners
- Semi S II safety standards for PH3/B2H6/GeH4/SeH2
- Excellent performance and uniformity
PEO-601: 100mm Quartz Tube Furnace
Table-top quartz tube furnace for processing up to 100mm (4″) diameter wafers or substrates.
PEO-604: 200mm Quartz Tube Furnace
Semiconductor quartz tube furnace for processing up to 200mm (8″) diameter wafers or substrates.
See the full ATV Technologie product range
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Wet Oxidation, Dry Oxidation, P Type Diffusion, N Type Diffusion, Annealing, Vacuum Baking, Thick Film Firing, Glass Paste Firing, and Multiple Processes without cross contamination by ATV’s easily replaceable Quartz In-liner System. LPCVD, CVD, Epitaxy, Polysilicon, Silicon Nitride, LTO, TEOS, solid/liquid/gas precursor diffusion, low k, HSQ, HMDS, Pyrogenic oxidation, VECSEL, MOCVD, Trans LC, Si nano wires, post implanting annealing, carbon nano tubes, Graphene, solar cell, batch ALD, Polyimide/BCB curing, wafer bump reflow, alloying, thick film paste firing, LTCC sintering, annealing under inert atmosphere/Hydrogen/high vacuum, Tellurium/Se/Hg PVD, Thick Film Ceramic Firing etc.
Universities, Research Development, Semiconductor Production, Medical, Photonics, LTCC, Solar Cell, Photo Voltaic, Compound Fabrication etc.
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark