Wafer Probers by Semiprobe
SemiProbe is a global supplier of wafer probers and testing solutions for semiconductor, microelectronics, MEMS, nanotechnology, microfluidics, optoelectronics, power electronics and more.
They solve some of the most difficult wafer probing and device testing challenges by providing application-specific and customized probing solutions. SemiProbe’s enabling technologies use new innovative designs that are more economical to build, upgrade, use and maintain. They strive to provide industry with access to the latest high quality probing technology to help lower the cost of test.
SemiProbe provides a family of cost-effective probing systems and accessories to meet a wide variety of applications from R&D to production and from manual through semi and fully automatic, plus custom specific models.
- Manual, Semi & Fully Automatic Wafer Probe Systems
- Production & Analytical capabilities, custom configured for your needs and application
- LAB Assistant platform is an out-of-the-box, low-cost manual probe station
- PS4L platform is modular and field upgradeable from manual to semi and fully automatic configurations
- Test individual die, partial through 50, 100, 150, 200 and 300 & 450 mm wafers & substrates
- Multiple applications: High Frequency, Vacuum, High Power, Optoelectronic, MEMS & more
- Developed and manufactured by Probing Specialists with a worldwide customer base
Manual Wafer Probing Systems
SemiProbe offer a range of affordable manual probing systems in HF & DC versions designed for Research Centres and Universities.
Semiautomatic Wafer Probers
Modular high-performance semiautomatic probing systems, for wafers from 75 mm to 450 mm.
Fully Automatic Wafer Probers
Fast, reliable and economical automatic probing systems for wafers from 100 mm to 450 mm.
Application Specific & Custom Probing Equipment
SemiProbe prides itself in their ability to work with customers to engineer specific solutions on time and budget.
An extensive range of wafer probe accessories, including probe tips, manipulators etc., suitable for SemiProbe and other OEM equipment.
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Microelectronic Devices, Multi-Chip-Modules Testing, Semiconductor Wafer Probe, Device Development & Characterisation, RF-HF Devices, Bio Medical Assemblies, Nano Electronics, Packaged Device Test, MEMS, Spintronics, Carbon NanoTube, Semiconductor Components, Research Testing, Microfluidic Testing, Photovoltaic Device Test etc.
Universities, Research Development & Characterisation, Production Test, Semiconductor Production, Medical, Photonics, Solar Cell, Nanoelectronics, Fibre Optics, Microwave Electronics, Microelectronics, Power Semiconductor Assembly, Power Electronics
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark