Wafer Probers by Semiprobe
SemiProbe is a global supplier of wafer probers and testing solutions for semiconductor, microelectronics, MEMS, nanotechnology, microfluidics, optoelectronics, power electronics and more.
They solve some of the most difficult wafer probe and device testing challenges by providing application-specific and customised probing solutions. SemiProbe’s enabling technologies use new innovative designs that are more economical to build, upgrade, use and maintain. They strive to provide industry with access to the latest high quality probing technology to help lower the cost of test.
SemiProbe provides a family of cost-effective wafer prober equipment and accessories to meet a wide variety of applications from R&D to production and from manual through semi and fully automatic, plus custom specific models.
- Manual, Semi & Fully Automatic Wafer Probers
- Production & Analytical capabilities, custom configured for your needs and application
- LAB Assistant platform is an out-of-the-box, low-cost manual probe station
- PS4L platform is modular and field upgradeable from manual to semi and fully automatic configurations
- Test individual die, partial through 50, 100, 150, 200 and 300 & 450 mm wafers & substrates
- Multiple applications: High Frequency, Vacuum, High Power, Optoelectronic, MEMS & more
- Developed and manufactured by Probing Specialists with a worldwide customer base
See our “Knowledge Base Document” for a guide to the “What is a Probe Station and How Does it Work?”
Manual Probe Stations
SemiProbe offer a range of affordable manual wafer probe stations in HF & DC versions designed for Research Centres and Universities.
Semiautomatic Wafer Prober
Modular high-performance semiautomatic wafer probing systems, for wafers from 75 mm to 450 mm.
Fully Automatic Wafer Prober
Fast, reliable and economical automatic wafer probing systems for wafers from 100 mm to 450 mm.
Application Specific & Custom Wafer Probe Equipment
SemiProbe prides itself in their ability to work with customers to engineer specific solutions on time and budget.
Wafer Probe Accessories
An extensive range of wafer probing accessories, including probe tips, manipulators etc., suitable for SemiProbe and other OEM equipment.
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Medical, Photonics, Solar Cell, Nanoelectronics, Fibre Optics, Microwave Electronics, Microelectronics, Power Semiconductor Assembly, Power Electronics, RF-HF Devices, Bio Medical Assemblies, Nano Electronics, Packaged Device Test, MEMS, Spintronics, Carbon NanoTube, Semiconductor Components, Microfluidic Testing, Photovoltaic Device Test etc.
Semiconductor Research and Development, Device Characterisation, Production Test, Semiconductor Wafer Probe Test etc.
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark