Semiconductor Probe Station: Probe System for Life™ (PS4L)
PS4L Key Features
- Affordable advanced Semiconductor Probe Station
- Available in Manual, Semi Automatic and Fully Automatic Versions
- Perpetually upgrade-able (Patented) from manual to fully automatic
- Configured to suit exact application requirements
- Probe pieces and single die, up to 300 mm wafers
- Extensive range of options: Thermal Systems, Optics, Software etc.
SemiProbe’s modular Probe System for Life (PS4L) semiconductor probe station allows customers to configure and purchase a system according to their exact requirements or budget limitations. Thereafter, the systems can either be upgraded or reconfigured as needs change or budgets allow.
Key components such as the bases, wafer stages, platens, microscope stages, optics and manipulators are all interchangeable, enabling SemiProbe to build application specific probing solutions at economical prices
The PS4L concept also allows users to start with a manual probe station, which can then be fully field upgraded, adding automation, test functionality or resources through to semi automatic or fully automatic configurations.
The PS4L is ideal for:
- Companies who have application specific requirements
- Universities & facilities where requirements change
- Universities & companies developing new products
- Researchers characterising devices & materials
- High product mix manufactures & developers
- Facilities with extensive testing & resource requirements
- Low to high volume facilities
- Users with limited budgets
Unlimited Possibilities – PS4L Modular, Upgradable, Configurable, Affordable
Manual Probe System For Life (PS4L-M)
Semiautomatic Probe System For Life (PS4L-SA)
Fully Automatic Probe System For Life (PS4L-FA)
Application Specific Wafer Probe Equipment
Wafer Probe Accessories
Knowledge Base Articles
Glossary of Probing Terms and Acronyms
What is a Probe Station and How Does it Work?
Wafer Probe Tip Selection (IKB-034)
Probe Station Manipulator Overview (IKB-055)
Probe Station Wafer Chuck Guide (IKB-056)
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Microelectronic Devices, Multi-Chip-Modules Testing, Semiconductor Wafer Probe, Device Development & Characterisation, RF-HF Devices, Bio Medical Assemblies, Nanoelectronics, Packaged Device Test, MEMS, Spintronics, Carbon NanoTube, Semiconductor Components, Research Testing, Microfluidic Testing, Photovoltaic Device Test etc.
University Research, Development & Characterisation, Production Test, Semiconductor Production, Medical, Photonics, Solar Cell, Nanoelectronics, Microwave Electronics, Microelectronics, Power Semiconductor Assembly, Power Electronics
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark