Fully Automatic Wafer Probe Equipment: PS4L-FA
PS4L-FA Key Features
- Fully automatic wafer probe test equipment
- Configured according to requirements
- Based on the Probe System for Life (PS4L) Platform
- Cassette or FOUP based handling systems
- Test wafers in manual, semi and fully automatic modes
- Extensive range of options and features
- For production testing of 100, 150, 200 and 300 mm wafers.
SemiProbe provides a family of fully automatic wafer probe equipment with several unique models to choose from. They are robust, high speed solutions for analytical or production wafer probing of semiconductor wafers and are equipped with cassette holders, pre-aligners, and robotic systems with end effectors designed specifically for the application.
The range equipment includes automatic probe systems for 100, 150, 200, 300 mm and 450 mm wafers, with a modular design that enables future upgrades for functionality, or where additional or different test resources and requirements are needed.
The easy to learn and use PILOT™ control software makes the systems simple to setup, interface to and operate. Software modules can be added to the base system as needed. Individual customer applications can be integrated with PILOT Control Software for a customized system to meet individual needs. Communications may be made using RS-232, GPIB or TCP/IP, enabling the system to be either a controller or a slave in an integrated solution.
PS4L-FA Automatic Wafer Probe Equipment features include:
- Multiple applications with the same system: DC, High Frequency, OPTO, MEMS & more
- Handles up to 50. 100, 150, 200 and 300 mm wafers & substrates
- Handles trays of die, wafers or wafers sawn on frames with dual end-effector
- Handles thin & warped wafers 90 um and above
- Flexible PILOT Control Software Suite – alignment, profiling, wafer map, interfaces and more
- Numerous Options – thermal chucks, optics, bar code reader, OCR, manipulators, probe cards and more
- Production & Analytical capabilities, custom configured for your needs and application
PS4L-FA Automatic Wafer Probe Equipment Downloads
PS4L-FA Fully Automatic System Overview
PS4L-FA-4 (100 mm) Fully Automatic Wafer Probing Equipment
PS4L-FA-6 (150 mm) Fully Automatic Wafer Probing Equipment
PS4L-FA-8 (200 mm) Fully Automatic Wafer Probing Equipment
PS4L-FA-12 (300 mm) Fully Automatic Wafer Probing Equipment
SemiProbe Corporate Overview
Manual Probe Stations
Semiautomatic Wafer Probers
Custom Wafer Probe Equipment
Wafer Probe Accessories
Knowledge Base Articles
Glossary of Probing Terms and Acronyms
What is a Probe Station and How Does it Work?
Wafer Probe Tip Selection (IKB-034)
Probe Station Manipulator Overview (IKB-055)
Probe Station Wafer Chuck Guide (IKB-056)
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Microelectronic Devices, Multi-Chip-Modules Testing, Semiconductor Wafer Probe, Device Development & Characterisation, RF-HF Devices, Bio Medical Assemblies, Nanoelectronics, Packaged Device Test, MEMS, Spintronics, Carbon NanoTube, Semiconductor Components, Research Testing, Microfluidic Testing, Photovoltaic Device Test etc
Production Test, Semiconductor Production, Medical, Photonics, Solar Cell, Nanoelectronics, RF Electronics, Microelectronics, Power Semiconductor etc.
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark