LAB Assistant Manual Wafer Probe Station
LAB Assistant Key Features
- Affordable manual wafer probing equipment
- Test individual die, partial or full wafers
- Probe stations for 50, 100, 150 and 200 mm Wafers
- DC or HF base configurations
- Designed for Universities & Research Applications
- Very simply to setup and operate
- Robust small footprint design
- Extensive options: thermal chucks, dark box, manipulators etc.
The LAB Assistant is an affordable manual wafer probe station designed for research centres, universities, teaching laboratories and low volume production environments. The probe stations feature a robust design in a small footprint and include all the options required to start manual probing of wafers or devices, “out-of-the-box”.
The LAB Assistant’s range of manual wafer probers are available in either DC or HF configurations, for probing of individual die or partial wafers, through to 200 mm diameter wafers.
An extensive range of additional options can be added to the systems, including Dark Boxes, Thermal Chucks, CCTV Systems, Manipulators & Probe Arms, Probe Card Holders, Compound Microscopes and Vibration Isolation Tables etc.
LAB Assistant Probe Stations standard features:
- Rigid aluminium base with rubber vibration isolation feet
- 100 x 100 mm Coaxial Microscope Stage
- Trinocular Stereozoom Microscope
- DC or HF Manipulators & Probes
- Grooved Vacuum Chuck suitable for die or partial wafers
- Magnetic X-Y-Z Stage with micrometre adjustments
- 360 degree Coarse & 10 degree fine theta adjustment
- Compact small footprint
- Complete system ready to probe out of the box!
LAB Assistant Probe Station Downloads
LA-50 LAB Assistant for DC Testing up to 50 mm Wafers
LA-100 LAB Assistant for DC Testing up to 100 mm Wafers
LA-150 LAB Assistant for DC Testing up to 150 mm Wafers
LA-200 LAB Assistant for DC Testing up to 200 mm Wafers
LA-100 LAB Assistant for HF Testing up to 100 mm Wafers
LA-150 LAB Assistant for HF Testing up to 150 mm Wafers
LA-200 LAB Assistant for HF Testing up to 200 mm Wafers
SemiProbe Corporate Overview Datasheet
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Device Development, Characterisation, Packaged Device Test, Semiconductor Research Testing, Manual Wafer Probing Test
Universities, Research, Semiconductor, Medical, Photonics, Solar Cell, Optoelectronic, Microwave Electronics, Microelectronics, Power Semiconductor, Power Electronics, MEMS, Spintronics, Carbon Nano Tube, Microfluidic, Photovoltaic etc
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark