Manual Wafer Probe Equipment: PS4L-M
PS4L-M Key Features
- Modular manual wafer probe equipment
- Configured to suit test requirements and applications
- Based on the upgrade-able Probe System for Life (PS4L) Platform
- Manual X-Y stage with rapid wafer alignment and fine DUT adjust
- X,Y,Z and Theta manual stage can be field upgraded later to programmable movement
- Extensive options: Thermal stages, optics, dark boxes, LEC etc.
- Available in 100, 150, 200 and 300 mm versions
- Very simple to learn and quick to operate
SemiProbe’s PS4L-M manual wafer probe equipment is ideal for development and research facilities plus start-up companies that require advanced wafer probing equipment without motorized device alignment. A rapid advance manual X-Y stage enables quick stage movements across the wafer, with fine micrometer controls for precise probe tip alignment.
The system is based on SemiProbes unique and patented, modular Probe System For Life platform, that can be configured for manual, semi and fully automatic wafer probing applications, according to budget or initial requirements, for testing individual die up to 300 mm wafers.
Unlike traditional probe systems, all foundation modules including bases, stages, chucks, microscope mounts, microscope movements, optics, manipulators and more are interchangeable, making the PS4L the consummate solution for many different probing applications.
This unique design also enables customers to acquire probe test capabilities that precisely match their requirements. More important, as the environment or test conditions change, customers with equipment can field upgrade them with enhanced testing features or levels of automation, turning a manual prober into a semi-automatic or even fully automatic system.
With this design philosophy, PS4L customers can realize substantial time and cost savings over traditional probe systems, because they do not need to invest in a new platform when wafer size, levels of automation or test requirements change.
Manual Wafer Probe Equipment Overview:
- Modular Upgradable Manual Probe System
- Configured to suit customer applications or budget
- 100, 150, 200, 300 & 450 mm Versions
- Optical Breadboard (Bench-top) or Vibration Table Bases (Free-standing)
- Rapid advance Manual X-Y stages
- Coaxial, Triaxial, HF or Double Sided Wafer Chucks
- Ambient or Thermal Chucks & Localized Environmental Chambers
- Extensive range of Manual or Programmable Manipulators
- Coax, Triax, HF & Kelvin Probe Arms or Probe Card Holders
- Microscope Movements: Manual, Programmable or Gantry
- Sterozoom, Compound Optics or Zoom Tubes etc.
PS4L-M Manual Wafer Probe Equipment Downloads
PS4L-M Manual Probing System Overview
PS4L-M4 (100 mm) Manual Wafer Probing Equipment
PS4L-M6 (150 mm) Manual Wafer Probing Equipment
PS4L-M8 (200 mm) Manual Wafer Probing Equipment
PS4L-M12 (300 mm) Manual Wafer Probing Equipment
SemiProbe Corporate Overview
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Microelectronic Devices, Multi-Chip-Modules Testing, Semiconductor Wafer Probe, Device Development & Characterisation, RF-HF Devices, Bio Medical Assemblies, Nanoelectronics, Packaged Device Test, MEMS, Spintronics, Carbon NanoTube, Semiconductor Components, Research Testing, Microfluidic Testing, Photovoltaic Device Test etc.
University Research, Development & Characterisation, Production Test, Semiconductor Production, Medical, Photonics, Solar Cell, Nanoelectronics, Fibre Optics, LED, Microwave Electronics, Microelectronics, Power Semiconductor Assembly, Power Electronics
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark