Semiautomatic Wafer Probe Equipment: PS4L-SA
PS4L-SA Key Features
- Modular semiautomatic wafer probe equipment
- Configured according to application requirements
- For analytical characterisation and production probing
- Probe individual die, partial and full wafers up to 300 mm
- Extensive range of field upgrade options and features
- Modern software with open architecture
- Robust, reliable, easy to use, program and interface
SemiProbe produce a full range of semiautomatic wafer probe equipment based on their Modular Probe System For Life (PS4L) platform, allowing users to configure a semiconductor probe station according to their exact requirements.
The product range includes semiautomatic probe stations for up to 100, 150, 200 & 300 mm wafers, with a modular design that enables future upgrades for larger wafer sizes, automation and functionality, or where additional or different test resources and requirements are needed.
All of SemiProbe’s semiautomatic wafer probing equipment utilizes their advanced Pilot Control Software, a DLL based open architecture system, which allows easy communications and integration of new features, capabilities and accessories, with a minimum of time, money and effort.
SemiProbe’s compact semiautomatic wafer probers are reliable, easy to setup and operate with a rigid design for repeatable results.
Semiautomatic Wafer Probe Equipment Product range overview:
- Adaptive modular hardware and software architecture
- 100, 150, 200, 300 mm Versions
- Compact, reliable and rigid design
- Field upgradeable (wafer size and/or functionality)
- Fast, accurate and repeatable performance
- Ideal replacement for old Legacy Probers
- PILOT Prober Control Software
- Easy alignment, set up and operation
- Remote interface options (TTL, RS232C, GPIB,TCP/IP)
- DC to Terahertz
- Hot/Cold Chamber options or upgrades
- Custom configured for your needs and application
PS4L-SA Semiautomatic Wafer Probe Equipment Downloads
PS4L-SA Semi-automatic System Overview
PS4L-SA-4 (100 mm) Semiautomatic Probing Equipment
PS4L-SA-6 (150 mm) Semiautomatic Probing Equipment
PS4L-SA-8 (200 mm) Semiautomatic Probing Equipment
PS4L-SA-12 (300 mm) Semiautomatic Probing Equipment
SemiProbe Corporate Overview
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
Microelectronic Devices, Multi-Chip-Modules Testing, Semiconductor Wafer Probe, Device Development & Characterisation, RF-HF Devices, Bio Medical Assemblies, Nanoelectronics, Packaged Device Test, MEMS, Spintronics, Carbon NanoTube, Semiconductor Components, Research Testing, Microfluidic Testing, Photovoltaic Device Test etc.
University Research, Development & Characterisation, Production Test, Semiconductor Production, Medical, Photonics, Solar Cell, Nanoelectronics, Microwave Electronics, Microelectronics, Power Semiconductor Assembly, Power Electronics
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark