Solder Jetting Systems
Solder Jetting Systems Key Features
- Solder Jetting of SnAgCu, SnAg, SnPb, AuSn, InSn, SnBi solders
- Flux-free reflow with laser
- Solder ball diameter 100 – 760µm
- Ball rework & (de-balling & re-balling) capability
- Single-step solder ball placement and laser reflow
- No tooling (mask, stencil) or Flux required
- No mechanical or thermal stress
- No additional reflow required
PacTech manufacture manual, semi-automatic and fully automated solder jetting systems for low through high volume applications.
PacTech offers two different equipment platforms for solder ball deposition using their Laser Assisted Solder Jetting (SB²) technology for MEMS, aerospace and medical applications; as well as single die, probe cards, substrates, hard disc drive heads and camera modules. All systems offer both standard and jetting mode processes.
The SB²-Jet range are designed for mass production applications whereas the SB² M and SB² SM platforms are ideal for R&D , prototyping and low volume production requirements.
See our “Knowledge Base Document” for a guide to the basics of how solder ball jetting technology works.
Tel: +44 (0)1264 334505
MEMS Packaging, Camera Module Fabrication, Memory, FO WLP, Flip Chip Bumping, BGA Solder Ball Placement, Smart phones and Tablet CSP Packaging, Bio Medical Device Assembly, Sub Contract Wafer Dicing, Sub Contract Wafer Bumping, Sub Contract Solder Bumping
Semiconductor Fabrication, Photonics, Bio Medical, Consumer Electronics, Aerospace, Defence
United Kingdom, Ireland & Scandinavia/Nordic Regions: Finland, Sweden, Norway & Denmark, Netherlands, France & Benelux