Knowledge Base Fact Sheet
How to perform GR&R testing on the Dage 4000 Plus/Optima Platform (IKB-005)
An introduction to Gauge Repeatability & Reproducibility (GR&R) testing on the Dage 4000 Plus / Optima platform.
- GRR Testing uses a calibrated weight to perform several lifts using selected load cells. Multiple tests using the same weight verify load cell accuracy and repeatability. If drift / variation are quite large with respect to the selected weight; calibration is recommended.
- The weight is dependant on load cell range. For example, WP100 cartridge set to 50g range requires a 50g weight.
Running GR&R Tests:
- Data for GR&R on the Plus can be generated from the “Start” – “New Sample” drop down menu or the “New Sample” button on the top bar. (NB: Engineering Access level is needed to perform GRR Testing!)
- Select the test group and start “New Sample” from the drop down or top bar button.
- Select the (NEW) GR&R tab.
- Select the G, R and R test and fill out the jig reference box (if using a shear cartridge).
- Set the number of tests required.
- Pressing the “Start” button the tests will perform the required number of tests.
- Save the Sample
For more information on Nordson-DAGE bond and materials testing equipment, please click HERE.
22 May 2017
IKB005 Rev. 2