Knowledge Base Fact Sheet
WIN-PLASMA Creating A Sequence
This document advises on how create a sequence in the Plasma Etch Win-Plasma Application (IKB-048).
This document presumes the user is familiar with the Low Pressure Plasma process and the Plasma Etch Inc. Equipment.
WARNING: Only qualified and competent personnel should create a new sequence; incorrect parameters may cause damage to the system.
Note: Use the onscreen shortcut to bring up the onscreen keyboard when needing to enter text into a text field.
- Check and release the EMO if engaged.
- Set the power circuit breaker to the On (Up) position.
- Press the ‘Start’ button on the front panel to power up the system.
- Open the ‘Win-Plasma’ Application on your Windows PC.
- Navigate to the ‘Technician’ tab.
- Open the ‘Sequence’ menu within the ‘Technician’ tab. Within this menu you can create, save, edit, delete and modify Sequences to be used on your system.
- Time (Minutes) – Time that Plasma is present in the Sequence.
- RF (Watts) – Unit of power demanded from the RF Generator.
- Gas 1 – Selection of process gas; refer to rear panel of machine to check which process gas inputs in to which gas line.
- Flow 1 (sccm) – Flow demand of Gas 1 selection.
- Create and save a new sequence and save accordingly into the Windows directory.
- Close all windows and tabs and Navigate back to the main Win-Plasma Screen.
- Open the ‘Sequence’ tab from the main screen; this will allow you to open the load in any sequence made within the main directory.
- Press ‘Load’ to accept the sequence.
- You will see that the ‘Process Sequence’ box within the main screen will update with the Sequence name and details its parameter variables.
- The system is ready to run the newly loaded sequence.
For more information on Plasma Etch, plasma cleaning and etching equipment, please click HERE.
27 March 2020
IKB048 Rev. 1